Can you guess what book/song he's reading/singing?
Well, it seems you need some hints. When he says "sit" it isn't part of the song, he's just telling you that he wants to sit down. At the end he says "all done" and that's not part of the song either, he's just telling you he's done. Right before he says "all done" he tells you the title of the song.

5 comments:
I tried, I really tried, I listened to it 4 times. White lamb sit? I don't think I know that one.
I thought maybe I could hear "up the spout?" and at the end he said "all done" right?
please solve this mystery....
I'm a little teapot? Something about a spout for sure.
What everyone is hearing as "spout" is actually, "about".
Borky boke...that's gotta be it!
Maybe something about getting wet and wiping it up?
Post a Comment