wow, I'm impressed. Can I clean up before I take pictures?????? I've never been tagged before, either. Guess I'm just supposed to do what you did? I think I'll go to Donna Bentz's house. No one will no the difference, right?
okay, it's true I cleaned off my bathroom countertop before I took the picture. But I didn't do anything to my fridge. However, you don't see the top of my fridge! That is a disaster. BTW I need your email. I guess I could get it from kim.
5 comments:
Oooooooh. I've never been tagged before. I feel very excited and flattered. I'll work on it pronto!
Rozanne, your house is sooo cute!!! Thanks for playing :). Is that the Neuschwanstein castle? So cool.
wow, I'm impressed. Can I clean up before I take pictures?????? I've never been tagged before, either. Guess I'm just supposed to do what you did? I think I'll go to Donna Bentz's house. No one will no the difference, right?
ooops "know" not no. I wish we could edit comments after we've posted them. I hate spelling things wrong.
okay, it's true I cleaned off my bathroom countertop before I took the picture. But I didn't do anything to my fridge. However, you don't see the top of my fridge! That is a disaster. BTW I need your email. I guess I could get it from kim.
Post a Comment