Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pre-School


So, today was Lauren's pretend birthday. She woke up coughing and crying and I told her that she wouldn't get to go to pre-school because she was sick. This brought on more tears, because it was her pretend birthday! She had to go to school and take her chocolate cupcakes! So, we called the teacher and she said it was okay. I went to pre-school, too, and enjoyed it so much I might just go back! Lauren loves it and I'm so lucky to send her to a great place for pre-school. We had a good day, and Lauren feels much better.

Landon, Lauren, Tyler, Miss Stephanie & Eliza pretending to be horses



Tyler, Lauren & Eliza with their cupcakes -- anyone who knows Lauren knows that she LOVES chocolate!

2 comments:

123 said...

I want to celebrate my pretend birthday!

Kim said...

mmm, chocolate!! Pretend birthday, well that's fun! Glad you're feeling better Lauren. We will see you next week!