So, today there was some sunshine and Easton was taking a nap, Logan and Lauren were playing outside, so I went to sit on the porch and read a book. Lauren went in to go to the bathroom, and I of course warned her to be SO quiet so she wouldn't wake up Easton. She came back out a few minutes later and said he was still asleep. Great! So, I read some more. Then the clouds came, and I decided to move into the Living Room to read. I heard water running and got upset because I knew Lauren had left the water on after washing her hands. What a waste of water! Then, I got more upset, much more upset when I saw that the sink was full . . . she hadn't just left the water running, she had plugged the sink first! That's when I hit livid. I spent the next 20 minutes mopping up the floor and cleaning out the cupboard. Oh, and Lauren got a spanking (or 2) and got sent to the playroom where she was screaming her brains out. Then I went downstairs to the laundry room to put all the wet towels in the washer. Then I checked the unfinished room under the bathroom to see if the ceiling was wet. There was water everywhere! AAARRGH! So, I spent the next hour mopping and wiping and emptying cardboard boxes that were now soggy (the contents of the boxes were surprisingly not too wet . . . the cardboard was so absorbant). Anyway, I have a 4-year-old for sale.
If you look at the top right of the picture you can see a small dry area of cement


1 comment:
oh its not only my kids that do that! I'm so glad. I'd buy the 4 yr old (we need another girl to keep Aubrey out of trouble) but the shipping costs would be horrendous...and do you think Fedex would ship something with that kind of liability?!
Post a Comment