Saturday, January 7, 2012

School Days

In September of 2011 we had a momentous occasion. All of my kids were in school!!!! Easton finally got to start preschool! He goes to Miss Stephanie's preschool, the same one Lauren went to. He was so excited and it has not disappointed. He loves to go and be with his friends and do letters and play toys. Miss Stephanie had a baby in October, so he got his mom for a substitute for a couple months. I was worried he would act up for me, but he was great. He loves to be there and I love for him to be there. His best friend Matthew goes too, and they are the oldest in the class. I thought they might mess around and cause problems, but from what I saw, they are good kids and just like to have fun together. Stay tuned for this fall when we start . . . . KINDERGARTEN!! (and high school, yikes!)


Easton on his first day of preschool ~ 6 September 2011

For pics of the other two on their first day, see August.

No comments: