Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Easton's birthday

Okay, I know it was over 2 months ago, but Easton did have a birthday and he turned FIVE! For his birthday he requested a vampire cake like a happy face. Logan asked for the honors, and decorated the cake.

He did a great job and I'm ready to turn that job over to him every year.


His birthday was on a Sunday, so we partied a little on Saturday, and continued on Sunday.


He asked for monkey bread for breakfast and meatloaf for dinner. David's parents came for dinner. Then he had a spanking machine on the table which he thought was hilarious.

We also played a game (my favorite game, Whoonu????) at his request.

Here are 5 fun things about Easton:

~He likes to compose music on the piano and name his pieces (Sadness in Jail Forever, Basket I Never Put in the Basketball, Steps of Doom, Let Me Pray, Thunder & Lightning Storm, etc.).

~He is tall for his age and has a big head. I often hurt his ears taking his shirt off.

~He goes to bed so easily and quickly, I love him for it.

~He loves the word 'chicken'. He uses it in happiness and anger, sometimes accompanied by 'nugget'.

~His favorite food is watermelon and his favorite color is green.

No comments: