Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Our little buddy

I've been babysitting a little boy since 2009 for 2 days a week and now 1 day a week. He fits in pretty well, the kids all love him, and he calls me "Mommy". It's pretty funny, because everyone else in our house has a name: "Ennints" for Easton, David he says quite well, he's getting pretty good at Logan (sometimes more like "Wogan") and Lauren (a little like "Warren"). I'm still Mommy. He loves to play with Easton, and loves to play with Easton's toys. Lauren loves to mother him. Logan is great with him, and even gets to babysit him from time to time. It's been a quick few years having him around, he's been so easygoing.

Anyway, as this is my journal, I thought I should mention my little buddy who came to play today.

2009


2010


2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been that long. The boys look like they could be brothers in that last picture :)