Rozanne, I love your blog! This picture is too funny! Emily and Emma used to do that but they would also smear poop all over themselves and the walls. YUK!! You are lucky he was dry!
LOVE this!!! Matthew is getting good at pulling these stunts, too! I cannot help but wonder what these cute boys are thinking sometimes! Thank you for the good laugh!!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is soo funny!
That is awesome! You can't help but laugh at that :)
Rozanne, I love your blog! This picture is too funny! Emily and Emma used to do that but they would also smear poop all over themselves and the walls. YUK!! You are lucky he was dry!
LOVE this!!! Matthew is getting good at pulling these stunts, too! I cannot help but wonder what these cute boys are thinking sometimes! Thank you for the good laugh!!
Post a Comment