
5 things I miss about living in Santa Monica, in no particular order:
- going for a walk in December in short sleeves (the weather almost all the time)
- living near some of my family
- small class sizes at school
- being around people who knew my mom
- avocado burritos
5 things I DON'T miss about living in Santa Monica, in no particular order:
- traffic
- parking, lack of and price of
- nannies raising all the children
- no close Target or Wal-Mart
- house prices

2 comments:
I'm with you. So many things to miss and yet so many things I'm glad I left behind. But I still have a soft spot in my heart for Cali.
Ladies, suburban life has made us soft! Ok, that's what I thought the other day when I watched someone parallel park uphill and I wondered if I could still parallel park...in a teeny tiny space...in a 2 hr zone, so I could go see the doctor, hopefully for less than 2 hrs, because the parking lot cost $10.80/hr! (Granted this was 4 years ago. I'm sure prices have gone up.) ;)
Post a Comment