Thanks to Elizabeth and Suzanne for matching girly shorts and matching manly shirts.
the girl cousins in their matching purple polka dots
the boy cousins in their flags
The first day was full of fun in Park City. There was the alpine slide, the coaster, the carousel, shopping, etc.
Suzanne
The next day in the morning we rode the Heber Creeper w/Grandpa, Liz & Kelly. That afternoon was spent kayaking, tubing, and rafting down the Provo River. Elizabeth, Liz & I spent the whole time trying to keep Easton out of the water.
Lauren & Easton on the train with Liz & Grandpa
The next day was spent at Jordanelle (thank you Brian & Cheryl!). Because of Easton's desire to be in the water, he stayed at the cabin with various family members. I tried to wakeboard for the first time, and never got up. Later I tubed and my neck is just starting to get back to normal. Basically, I'm an out of shape wimp! Oh well, I had a great day, and Lauren LOVED it. She even jumped out of her tube so she could "fall out" like everybody else. Brian tried to go get her and she said, "No, I'm okay. I'm kicking with my legs!" Logan took as many turns on the tube as he could, and David got to take a turn also. That night most of my family went to Sundance while Suzanne's family and mine stayed home and got to watch Sarah Jane.
Jessica and Lauren (yes, she's in there)
Sarah getting some cousin attention
My dad (thanks Dad!) rented a cabin with enough beds and bedrooms for all of us, and a fun game room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey table which were kept occupied most of the time. I loved hanging out with the family, playing games and just chatting.
Liz & Logan having their tournament . . . Liz won!
Easton's favorite part!






6 comments:
we miss you all already! is it next summer yet? thanks for everything; especially hugging all over sarah. because of all the love she received 24/7 she barely lets us put her down! :)
i think you should try the wakeboarding again, you can do it!
xoxox
ROFL. Love the title of your blog. BTW, what time is dinner?
This looked like such a FUN time! Your family looks really cool.
What fun. I like the walker picture. Thanks for posting the reunion!!
I agree with Kim, you should try wakeboarding again, I KNOW you can do it!
I was soooo mad that i left before the Wakeboarding. What was my mom thinking??? Sending me to scout camp to go die instead of hangin tout with my family. But of course the party left when i boarded the plane so im sure i didnt miss alot.
Post a Comment