Wednesday, August 13, 2008

13 YEARS AGO!

For our anniversary we got rid of our kids! We watched a niece and nephew for a few days, then they took all three of ours for a couple of days! We slept in until 9:45! That was great. We also saw two movies, both at the dollar, because there weren't really any other movies we wanted to see. We saw Prince Caspian and loved it, and then The Incredible Hulk, and it was really okay. I liked it better than the last one, and the ending was fun. We also ate at 2 places we'd never eaten. On Monday we went to 5 Guys Burgers & Fries for lunch, and it was yummy! That night we got treats at Scoopology . . . so good! Then on Tuesday night we ate at The Roof. Very fun and extremely tasty. The dessert bar had so many options that I left feeling rather uncomfortable. We went and did sealings at the temple on Tuesday also. Both nights we stayed up late watching the Olympics. We had a really fun couple of days . . . THANK YOU STEPHANIE! Today we picked up the kids and Lauren was SO happy to see us, Easton was a monster (for us, not for his aunt) and Logan is pretty indifferent. Whatever.

The Cousins: Logan, Scott, Becca, Easton & Lauren

Easton even made a face for the 'funny face' picture!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, congrats! Lucky 13! We're following right behind you. Sounds like you had fun. I was wondering where Scott and Becca were staying - I should have known I guess. Merry Anniversary!! love you guys!

Kim said...

13 years! wow, when richard and i hit 13 years we will be too old to go out! :) glad you had such a good time. too bad we don't live closer---we need to do a kid swap!

btw--thanks again for thinking of my sister! they are on their way home now. the full body scan come back clean!!!!! We are ecstatic! lauren and sirri would have had a good time, although sirri wasn't quite herself. thanks again!

love, Kim

Anonymous said...

your anniversary sounds more fun than ours. We mopped up water from a broken pipe in our house. We didn't even have Lauren to blame for it. Hopefully we will get new carpet though :)

Angie said...

you're OLD!!! Congrats on making it 13 years. I forget how funny you are. Let me know next time you go to Cali and maybe we will go too so we can actually see you. By the way, Michelle had a baby not Pat!! Ü

Alicia said...

You look so pretty. I love your dress.