On Saturday we went to Target. What sisters get-together would be complete without a trip to Target? Then we went to Strathearn Park, in Simi Valley. We got to see some Simi history, and hear how it was going to be called Simiopolis!
| Emily trying to figure out the phone booth |
Sunday we went to church. Then Del had to leave for a business trip. I'm sure he was sad to leave all the women at his house, but he had to do his duty. Some of us took naps, and that evening we ate treats and hung out.
Monday we were contemplating Griffith Observatory, but they are closed on Monday. So, we headed to L.A. We started at Olvera Street, then walked to Chinatown.
| Suzanne, Emily, Elizabeth, Rozanne |
| Elizabeth, Suzanne and Emily on a bench in front of a cool pond |
Unfortunately, it was not running.
| The sunset with the palm trees was really pretty, too bad I don't know how to use a camera |
After we dropped her off we enjoyed a 2+ hour drive back to Simiopolis.
| Some more of my amazing photography skills |
Tuesday morning Elizabeth headed back to work, and her friend took Suzanne and me to the FlyAway, where we caught a bus back to LAX.
It was great fun visiting and playing, and eating really yummy food (thanks Elizabeth!).
I got home just in time to pick up Easton from school, and life goes on.

1 comment:
Fun times! I'm ready to play again :)
Post a Comment