So, according to Easton there have been 100 days of school. This means the school year is about half over. Once again, I am going to attempt to blog at least once a month this year. Last summer was fun, with Disneyland the highlight. We went to Lake Tahoe for my family reunion. Logan had the opportunity to trek across Wyoming. Lauren and I traveled to Idaho to visit her newest cousins. Then the kids started school. We went to our ward campout the weekend after school started. Our family went back up to Idaho for the baby blessings, and we've traveled to St. George a few times, also. Logan has taken the ACT, and is getting ready for a mission in about 18 months. Lauren is finishing up elementary school and will start at middle school next year. Easton is in a French immersion program and is LOVING it. He came home the other day and told me he wishes he could stay in French class all day long. All 3 of them are doing well in school, which makes me very happy. Logan is still unlicensed, but most likely will be a licensed driver in a month or so. Lauren is on the student council at school, and the safety patrol. Easton enjoys singing in the French Chorale. I applied for a job at our library, but didn't get it. I can't decide whether I'm happy about that, or not. For the first time ever, I am alone every day. Also for the first time ever, David works Monday through Friday, 8-5.
 |
| Logan, home from trek |
 |
| Easton in Snow Canyon, St. George |
 |
| Lauren w/new cousins |
 |
| Logan -11th grade |
 |
| Lauren - 5th grade |
 |
| Easton - 1st grade |
1 comment:
Glad to see you blogging again :)
Post a Comment