I set a goal for myself that I would post something at least once a month. It's the last day of September, so post I shall. A couple months ago Logan and Lauren had birthdays. They had friends over, water games, and yummy cakes. Luckily for me, my sister was in town and made both cakes this year. That leaves one left for me to make in October. Speaking of October, I'm not sure if it's because his birthday is in October, or just a coincidence, but Easton LOVES all things Halloween. He's been talking about it for months now, and finally he is starting to see the decorations up and the temporary Halloween stores popping up. He is begging to go see the Halloween stuff. The other day he stole a Michaels ad off the table and took it to his room telling me he wanted to keep it. Then he informed me that he wanted me to save all the ads with Halloween stuff in them for him to look at. When we walk into any store he points out every Halloween decoration the store has, then repeats it until you acknowledge. There were cardboard Halloween cutouts in the nursery at the gym the other day, and he couldn't wait to tell Lauren and Logan about it when they got home from school. The kid is hooked on Halloween. Lauren prefers Christmas because, "you get candy AND presents".
Perhaps our recent family vacation inspired her birthday theme?

4 comments:
Does Easton know what he wants to be for Halloween yet?
He's known since last year . . . he's going to be a ghost.
Way cute cakes! I thought of Lauren on her/kylie's birthday....she is getting SO grown up.
Happy Happy Birthday Children Dear :-)
Post a Comment