to glimpse into our lives.
or Charlie or Grover or Bob or Axel or George.
Four against one. I lost.
P.S. It's Axel
We thank you Rozanne. We love you!
Our condolences on your new addition.P.S. is it named after our great great(great) grandfather?
Yes Dave you finally got your cat!!!! Now you have to share with the kids... ok!Lova ya-(sis)Becky
LOL you are so funny. I lost too...we have two dogs :(
At least his is named after a successful musician. Maybe one day he will also have fame and fortune.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We thank you Rozanne. We love you!
Our condolences on your new addition.
P.S. is it named after our great great(great) grandfather?
Yes Dave you finally got your cat!!!! Now you have to share with the kids... ok!
Lova ya-
(sis)Becky
LOL you are so funny. I lost too...we have two dogs :(
At least his is named after a successful musician. Maybe one day he will also have fame and fortune.
Post a Comment