to glimpse into our lives.
That little kiddo at the top is what I remember...wow! What a good looking young man now.
Logan, how do you like 7th grade?
It's okay, but it's really hot.
Wow Logan you look just like your dad!!! Have fun!! Aunt Becky :)
Wow! Logan has really grown. I guess we moved away a few months after that first picture was taken. Crazy how time flies. So does he still like "yummy noodles"??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That little kiddo at the top is what I remember...wow! What a good looking young man now.
Logan, how do you like 7th grade?
It's okay, but it's really hot.
Wow Logan you look just like your dad!!! Have fun!! Aunt Becky :)
Wow! Logan has really grown. I guess we moved away a few months after that first picture was taken. Crazy how time flies. So does he still like "yummy noodles"??
Post a Comment