Yesterday I was sitting out front while Lauren and Easton were playing. Lauren came up to me with a clover leaf and said, "Mom, I'm giving this to you because I love you so much."

She picked a few of the heart leaves, then a few more, and gave them all to me to remember how much she loves me.

Her brother, not to be outdone, pulled the whole plants (what a good little weed puller) out of the ground and gave them to me, telling me "these for your love, Mom."


7 comments:
i love this!!!! we miss you all! come visit---soon you'll have one more cousin to love on you! :)
So cute! Moments like that make it all worth it :)
I have a whole bunch of clover love that your kids can come get for you ;)
very cute! I keep forgetting to tell you that Tyler keeps talking about "Easter egg" ..how he's his good friend. I finally realized he was talking about Easton! That cracked me up! (no pun intended!)
I love it! Those two are the sweetest kids.
So cute!! And sweet! Hey, I saw Easton the most animated I have ever seen him today, as he told Noah STOP THAT! (Hands on his hips, and everything!!) ps, stef told him to say that! It was so cute!!
Your kids must love you so much! They probably thought it was the coolest way to say "I love you". Who am I kidding? It is cool. How sweet.
Post a Comment