
So, with the kids out of school, we thought we should do something fun. Too bad the first two days of their vacation I was sick and not up for fun. Today I was feeling better so we had an outing! We drove up to Silver Lake and walked around it, then had a picnic. Then the kids ran around through the bushes, Easton was so happy to be out of his stroller!

The GirlsANY IDEAS FOR MONDAY???


5 comments:
The zoo? Gardner Village? Well, that place is usually crazy and crowded during UEA vacation days... the library?
BTW, the Star Wars costumes are done. Take a look on my blog and tell Dave not to be too jealous...
Mother of the year goes to Rozanne Huff. Way to go! I love Silver Lake, and what a beautiful time to head up their with the leaves changing. I am glad you are feeling better.
oh to be wearing sweatshirts!! the weather just doesn't seem like it's ever going to cool off here. We keep thinking, "but it's almost the end of October!"
Looks like a great day!
We think you should go to the museum of nature and science, we are on Wednesday. Ours has a new dinosaur exhibit.
Ha ha! I found you, Rozanne! I saw your comment on Karen's blog and now I am up to date with the Huffs. I'm glad you're doing well and enjoying Utah and all that cold weather. You can check out us Johnstons at www.laurenkjohnston.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment