On the 25th of August, Logan got to start school . . . 6th Grade! Here is how he looked:
Kindergarten, however, didn't start on the same day. Here is how Lauren looked:
Today, 9 days later, this is how Lauren looks:
HOORAY!
to glimpse into our lives.
6 comments:
is lauren saying hooray or are you?! hopefully she had a fun day! it's weird that they start so much later!
sarah loves you all as well. she loves to look at the family pictures in the stairwell. Too bad they're all so outdated!:)
I love these pics! I hope that Lauren had an awesome day :).
Lauren looked so cute. I hope she had a great first day.
Don't forget to pick up Lauren after school :)
Hello long lost neighbor. Just saw your comment on Alicia's blog and had to check things out. Looks like you guys are doing well.
Wow! She wears warm clothes for school! It must not be 95 degrees there like it is here! Does the school bus pick her up in front of the house or where Logan caught it last year? How fun! Does she just love it?!
Post a Comment