Okay the 1970s picture of David looks a little TOO much like Curt - in the day - are you sure that isn't his high school picture?! These all made me laugh so hard! Rodi I noticed yours on your blog comments and thought it was groovy. You probably think I did the same to this picture of myself but no, I really did look like that! This is quality internet entertainment for sure!!
4 comments:
Pretty funny!
Logan rocks the mullet.
Okay the 1970s picture of David looks a little TOO much like Curt - in the day - are you sure that isn't his high school picture?! These all made me laugh so hard! Rodi I noticed yours on your blog comments and thought it was groovy. You probably think I did the same to this picture of myself but no, I really did look like that! This is quality internet entertainment for sure!!
These are so funny; I can't stop laughing. I LOVE your 1980s do. Tres chic.
Post a Comment