Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where'd it go?



Easton really needed a haircut . . . so it only took about two weeks to get to the presentable part. At least it's presentable in front -- the back is still questionable. He absolutely HATES getting his hair cut. The first day I tried to buzz it but his hair was too fine, so I got out the scissors. Then I was afraid I'd cut his ears off, so I quit until a day when David could help. He held him last night while I tortured. I still couldn't finish (the back is crazy) but at least he doesn't have a mullet anymore like he did after the first attempt.


2 comments:

Kim said...

you have skill. i wish you lived here and i would have you do richards. he thinks i should cut his as it would be cheaper but i am too chicken!

it's amazing how different easton looks in those 2 pictures. haircuts really can change a face, although he's adorable in both!!

Anonymous said...

I remember Craig screaming so bad when he got his haircut that I wondered if his hair actually had feeling in it.

Easton looks better in the after shot.