Since it's summer, Logan and Lauren have been in swimming lessons. Swimming lessons was always one of my favorite parts of summer, and it is for them, too. If you ask Lauren if she can swim now, she'll tell you "only underwater". Today was the last day, and Logan has passed level 5 (shark) and is ready for level 6, the last level. I think we'll save it for next summer. Lauren is still pre-level 2, she didn't quite float by herself, so she needs to retake it. Maybe later this summer, we'll see.

He even learned to turn, which is more than I ever learned!
(Emily tried to teach me once, I was not very successful)
Lauren, working on keeping her 'tummy to the sky'
Aren't they happy?




2 comments:
Where are you guys taking lessons. I am realizing that everyone else in the world swims more than our family did.(given the fact that mom hates water :) A lot of people here go to the pool EVERYDAY and I'm thinking 3 times a week is a lot. Anyway I have been slow about swimming lessons - they have been learning the way I did....not! At least not until Cindy came back from Ricks and I was 10 or so. So this is good food for thought for me - GET WITH IT RACHEL! How do you get your pictures to not line straight up when you post? I'm still learning.
sarah loves to swim. you should come to california so she can go swimming with you. i guess we will be seeing you soon which we are super excited about!!!!
Post a Comment