
Friday Logan had a Jog-a-thon fundraiser at school. They asked for sponsors and then they jogged for 20 minutes at school. It was a great idea I think . . . all the money goes straight to the school, and the kids get some exercise! Anyway, here's the runner. He ran twelve laps around the school, without stopping or walking. He even lapped his teacher numerous times.

1 comment:
wow he is running so fast your super-sonic camera couldn't even catch his image!! I am so glad that you did set up this blog. It inspired me to set one up too. sorry, not to compete but it is really cute and I think it does count as journal writing!! And we get to see picts of the munchkins - and feel like we know what is going on in your life! Sprinklers ...YEA! Tell David I've been meaning to call him for his birthday ever since the 6th (of March) really ! I'm just a loser. Okay I will stop for now. bye
Post a Comment