Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fine, I'll do it!

I've had a few people mention recently that I should have a blog. At first I thought it would be too much work and blew it off. Now I'm enjoying other people's blogs so much I decided to give it a try. Don't expect too much, but here it is. Of course, what is a mom's blog without pictures of her kids? Here they are, the only way I could get Easton to stay still.

4 comments:

Kim said...

hooray!! Richard discovered that you had a blog...how exciting for us! now we can keep in better touch and see what you all are up to. looking forward to it. i think sarah sortof looks like a girl version of easton.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you gave in to peer pressure!

Rozanne said...

It was Kim who convinced me when she said it counts as a journal!!

Anonymous said...

Hey it is nice to be able to see you when I can't see you keep it up! I like to see what's going on out west! yippity oh !!!!