Such a failure. I am on the computer for hours every week, and I can't even make one measly post a month. April was lovely. We had some rain, some nice weather, a titch of snow . . . all very spring like. My sister came to visit, we took a little road trip to Rexburg to pick up Kelly. We had all the fun Easter festivities. The Friend magazine had a cool little picture program for the week before Easter, and Lauren, Easton and I did that every night leading up to Easter Sunday. Craig came for the weekend and that was fun. We miss him in the Summer. Next Fall we'll have Craig, Bret and Jessica in Provo and hope they will visit often for general merriment and partying.
A friend lost her baby in April, and it brought back many of the memories of burying a child. The timing, however, was fitting as we celebrated the resurrection of our Savior. I substituted a Primary class on Easter Sunday and the lesson suggested talking about a loved one who had passed away. I told them all about Dallin and how excited I am to see him again. Craig found Easton's future wife in that class, we'll see if it all works out.
Now it is May.
| Saturday morning these two found the Easter Bunny |
| Saturday night we dyed eggs . . . |
| and Craig made some beautiful artwork. |
| Sunday afternoon Craig took some lovely pictures while we waited . . . |
| and waited . . . |
| for David! |

No comments:
Post a Comment