I keep thinking I shouldn't post about things that are happening because I haven't caught up with things from before. I will never blog again if I continue this way. I'm sure there are many things I wanted to blog about from the summer, but I will move on to the fall (now that it is winter).
This school year marked a big one for the boys. Logan is now in 10th grade, getting to start high school this year. Easton is now in kindergarten! I made it to the point where all my kids are in school. This is a good thing. Easton is only gone for a few hours, so we're easing into the idea of having no kids home all day.
Next year we'll have 3 kids in 3 different schools, and will from then on. Easton is going to a different elementary school starting in 1st grade, so he can be in the French immersion class. This means that half of his daily school instruction will be in French. He will have 2 teachers: a French-speaking one and an English-speaking one. Neither teacher will ever speak the other language. This is exciting and a little scary for me, but Easton and David are all for it. Lauren has one more year in elementary school after this one. We're hoping to get the same teacher Logan had for 5th grade because she is the best teacher ever.
Here are the first days:
 |
| Logan ready for seminary the first day of 10th grade |
 |
| Lauren all ready for 4th grade |
Easton SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO ready for kindergarten, a week after his siblings started
 |
| running to the bus stop, without even looking back to see if we were coming |
 |
| meeting up with his friend Matthew at the bus stop |
 |
| finally looking back after I called his name 3 times to say goodbye |
No comments:
Post a Comment