Monday, October 10, 2011

Phew!

Some days I feel like I could be a better mom. I could be more patient, yell less, etc. There are often times when I lose my temper, and later I figure out how I should have dealt with the situation. I don't know if anyone else ever feels like they aren't the best mother around, but guess what I found out????
The other day we were watching Logan's football game, and I heard a child (6 years old, maybe) yelling at her mom. The mom was sitting in her chair, trying to patiently deal with the situation. Then, I heard those words every mom wants to hear from somebody else's kid . . . "YOU ARE THE WORST MOM, EVER!!!! So there. It's not me. What a relief.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I guess there's always room for improvement in every aspect of our lives, but you are definitely not even 1st runner up to worst mom ever. ;)

Greek Goddess said...

It's definitely not you. But motherhood is definitely a learning process. You're great!