In June school got out and we all played a lot! Logan and David went to scout camp, which means Lauren and Easton and I played. I told Lauren we would do something fun every day, so we did. We went to the park, played in the sprinklers in the backyard, had friends over, stayed up late and watched movies, etc. Lauren and Easton also had swimming lessons. Lauren did great and passed her class, moving on to the next level. Easton also did well, this was his first lesson and he loved it. He'll be moving to the next level also. He absolutely LOVED his teacher(Ian) and had a great time every day until the last day when his teacher wasn't teaching. He had to pass a test and they gave Easton a substitute teacher. He started crying and wouldn't get in the water with the new guy until I promised him we'd come back and try to find his real teacher another day and he could say thanks. Also, I told him the new guy would still give him his sucker. Then he got in. During the class Ian passed by and waved to Easton. So, after class I asked if Ian was around. They went to find him and Easton gave him a big hug and told him thank you. He was pretty impressed that Easton cried for him, it was his first time teaching.

Easton & Ian (and some other little girl)
It was a great start to the summer, going to the pool every day, and luckily we had lessons in the morning before the afternoon thunderstorms rolled in. Every day. For weeks.

1 comment:
I'm so proud that you decided to blog again. I'm glad Easton likes swimming so much. Next summer, if you move here Derek could be his teacher.
Post a Comment