Six months ago when I visited the dentist, I asked to set up an appointment for Easton when we came again in six months. They asked if it was his first time, which it was. I was slightly dreading it because Logan was AWFUL when we first took him to the dentist (and when we second took him, third took him, etc.). Six months later I brought Easton with me to the dentist, where the dentist looked in his mouth, counted his teeth and said, "I think he's ready for a cleaning". So, we had to make another appointment. He was quite angry that he didn't get his teeth cleaned that day with Lauren and me. When the lady asked when I wanted to make his appointment Easton told her, "Right now!". I made an appointment for him to come back in a week with David and Logan. He patiently waited . . . then he FINALLY got to go to the dentist and have his teeth brushed with the cool brush, and the water squirted in his mouth!
He was very cooperative and opened his mouth so well and sucked on the suction sucker like a pro. So, when they put the flouride styrofoam things in his mouth, we were all quite surprised when he promptly spit them out. Lauren always loves the flouride . . . it's her favorite part! Next time we'll have to try a different flavor, because apparently bubblegum is nasty!
When he was sitting in the chair, after his cleaning, waiting for the dentist to come take a look, he kept telling me his chair was moving. I thought he was just talking about the way the chair could move up and down and tilt way back. He said, "no, it's moving right now!" Sure enough, he had pushed a button somewhere and activated the massage on the chair. So, he got his teeth cleaned, and a massage!


5 comments:
Way to go Easton! I dread going to the dentist.
I love the update
easton, you're a rockstar!! sarah has been to the dentist 3 times and has always let the dentist look at her teeth but we have yet to get a cleaning....so nice work!!!
A massage AND a cleaning...that cracks me up. Way to go, Easton! BTW, I cannot believe how big he is!!
So awesome! Makes me wish I would have taken a picture of the boys first time :(.
Post a Comment