I like blogging. I do. I like looking at other people's blogs. I just hate it when I want to blog, but I'm not sure what to blog about. I feel like we have to have a big event, or cool new pictures in order to blog. But, if my blog is my journal, I should blog other things, too. So, instead of showing a picture of Logan, and mentioning that he has straight A's, once again, I will wax poetic.
Logan is smart, Logan is good,
He almost always does what he should.
He spent his day off with his little brother,
They played cars, Little People and Pokemon with each other.
When they were alone and Easton was scared,
Logan calmed him down and showed that he cared.
(David and I went to the gym to work out
there was some big thunder . . . it freaked Easton out.)
Just when I think Logan's the perfect sort,
He whines or pouts on the basketball court.
I expect him to handle things better than he does,
All I can hope for is improvement over what was.
So, for today the update is about my first born,
He really is wonderful and likes to eat corn.
My Last Bike Week
8 years ago

2 comments:
You are amazing. This is the coolest poem. I had the BEST time on Saturday!!! Thanks for having me and my mischievous munchkin over. Sorry that he kept wanting to jump on all of your furniture, I am raising a hoodlum.
I love your poem, it reminded me of the christmas card ones.
Post a Comment