Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Goin' on a trip

Easton loves to take things in and out of other things. He likes to load up the little shopping cart with toys from the Play Room and put them in the Family Room. He likes to help carry in anything from the car. He loves to put groceries away. He likes to put dirty clothes in the washer, then the wet clothes in the dryer. Right now he's taking all of the money out of his dinosaur bank, putting it in his pockets, then emptying it out elsewhere. Earlier today his had his backpack FILLED with all sorts of different items. He often puts it on and tells me where he is going. It's usually to school, or work, or shopping. Today when I asked if he was going to work he replied, "No. I'm going to Sarah Jane's house. I'm taking the train."

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh how I miss him.

Kim said...

We'd LOVE to have him!! What time does his train arrive?! I love how much our kiddos like each other eventhough we're far, far away.

miss you all!

Anonymous said...

That is cute! But I so hate that game, the fill a bag with things from all over the house, or pile it all under the table for the trip, then of course the game ends and MOM has to help put everything away and it takes forever because it all came from so many different places. Just thinking about it stresses me out :)