to glimpse into our lives.
Ok, here I go. . . LaurenDaveEastonRozanneLoganSo, how did I do?? I feel pretty good about it.
Nicely done, and for anyone else, I just changed the order. I forgot that when you click on the picture it blows it up and says the name of the file, where I had everybody's name. So, Cheryl, did you cheat???????
Okay, here's my best guess:LoganRozanneEastonDaveLauren
Nope, I didn't cheat at all. I promise! I was positive about Lauren and Easton but it took me a little while on the rest of you.
RozanneLaurenEastonLoganDave
RozanneLaurenEastonLoganDaveExcept I'm not positive about Easton and Logan, they might be switched.
DavidLaurenEastonLoganRozanne
RozanneLaurenEastonLoganDavid
You were all right (except Jessica and Derek, sorry).
Whoo!!! By the way, you and David are right too about Zach and Brady's picture. Awesome cake!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ok, here I go. . .
Lauren
Dave
Easton
Rozanne
Logan
So, how did I do?? I feel pretty good about it.
Nicely done, and for anyone else, I just changed the order. I forgot that when you click on the picture it blows it up and says the name of the file, where I had everybody's name. So, Cheryl, did you cheat???????
Okay, here's my best guess:
Logan
Rozanne
Easton
Dave
Lauren
Nope, I didn't cheat at all. I promise! I was positive about Lauren and Easton but it took me a little while on the rest of you.
Rozanne
Lauren
Easton
Logan
Dave
Rozanne
Lauren
Easton
Logan
Dave
Except I'm not positive about Easton and Logan, they might be switched.
David
Lauren
Easton
Logan
Rozanne
Rozanne
Lauren
Easton
Logan
David
You were all right (except Jessica and Derek, sorry).
Whoo!!! By the way, you and David are right too about Zach and Brady's picture. Awesome cake!!!
Post a Comment