Monday, June 29, 2009

NO MORE DIAPERS!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Hooray!! Those are super cool undies too! Congratulations to the Huffs on no more diapers :), especially Easton. Awesome job!

Melissa Ash said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I keep asking Matthew and I still get big huge NO's! Congrats!!

I know, why didn't we hang out when we were scout widows? We need to do something some time soon!! Easton was flirting with those beautiful eyes and his smile in church on Sunday! It was so cute!!!

Yeah, Matthew said all he had to do was ask the boys about video games, and then they didn't complain again! They were busy the rest of the time!! :) Cute boys!

Anonymous said...

Now what are you going to do with the extra money?
BihShya

Lara B said...

Way to go! I am super jealous, you must be a really good mom to have him potty trained before 3. Help me out:)

Elizabeth said...

Yeah Easton! You made it off the potty train!! Way to go!!