We had so much fun having Emily around. Easton especially missed her this morning when he had to go to the gym daycare instead of staying home and playing cars with Emily. All of my kids love Emily, and David and I like having her around, too. And, not just for the babysitting! I love to stay up talking to Emily when all the kids are in bed and David is at work. SO much better than playing stupid video games or watching lame TV shows all by myself. Watching the show about people who didn't even know they were pregnant would have been more entertaining if Emily was still here to watch it with me. While Emily was here we went to a BYU vs. Utah baseball game that was surprisingly fun! It helps that BYU won! Thanks for coming Emily, and come again.
My Last Bike Week
8 years ago



2 comments:
I miss you guys too!! I totally watched the "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" show and I guess I kind of understand how some of these women didn't know, but I then stop and think about it...really?!! How could you not know?
I watched that show too. So Crazy!!! One word...Denial!
Post a Comment