1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
My Last Bike Week
8 years ago

5 comments:
One night I had come home from college and there had been mice in my room so I slept in your bed in your room. When you came into your room that night you said, "Who are you? and why are you using my quilt?" I thought it funny that you didn't ask why I was in your room or your bed, but why I was using your quilt.
I must say for only knowing each other a few years we have quite a few memories! The newly wed game is definately one of my favorites :) I remember how excited I was the first time you invited Brian and I over for dinner. What about our Saturday morning walks, or the many times you have dropped cookies or banana bread off at our house. We can't forget about our weekly "venting" phone calls. I can talk with you about anything and everything and I love it!!
Gosh, the problem is I have lots and lots of good memories but in light of it being close to Dallin's birthday I will share this one...I remember when we took the kiddies (I guess it would have been Alex, Logan, Dallin and Hayden) to the waterpark in Irvine when we were visiting from NH. It was kind of a cloudy day but we had a great time. It was probably the last time I have been to a waterpark --now I'm too old and fat. I remember Dave flying down some of those slides - WOW! And when our kids needed to go home for naps we took Dallin with us to Steve's parents house. He was asleep on my shoulder as I carried him into the house. I will always cherish that memory. He had a great time playing with Steve's parents bird too. We have a picture of that that I will have to find. Happy Bday Dallin!! We ALL miss you and think of you often!
Well i have many many memories of you. Like the time i first found out you were retarded... That was a breaking through memory for both f us two. Or the time when we play games is also grand. Or maybe the time when we played games for hours and hours. There are just so many memories its hard to pick one. But also the time when we watched the patriot in the hotel room was sweeeeet. Yup!
Bubble gum in the freezer, Silver Spoons, bike riding, baby clubs I wasn't allowed in (wink wink), tp-ing the seminary teacher...every week, "It's me, I'm a tree", Red Robin, Tommy Walczuk?, Na na na na hey hey hey goodbye.....the list goes on and on. Could that really have been almost 30 years ago? Impossible, we would have been in the womb! Some of the best memories a person could have. Love you!!
Post a Comment